The Website (www.wesm.ph) is owned and operated by the Philippine Electricity Market Corporation (PEMC) for the purpose of publishing information relating to the Philippine Wholesale Electricity Spot Market (WESM).
By using this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please review these terms and conditions regularly as these may be revised from time to time. Your use of the Website after any revision shall constitute your agreement to such revision/s.
- PEMC provides information on the Website as such information is available. While PEMC endeavors to regularly update the information contained in the Website, it does not guarantee that the information contained therein is accurate, complete or kept up-to-date.
- PEMC also does not guarantee that the Website or any part of it, or the information posted in it, are available at all times and are free from viruses or any destructive features.
- PEMC similarly makes no representations or warranties regarding information and/or data received from sources other than PEMC that are posted in the Website.
- Persons or entities accessing the Website and/or relying on information posted on the Website do so at their own risk. PEMC shall not, under any circumstances, be made liable for damages of any kind arising out of the use of or reliance upon any information, service and/or resource contained in the Website such as, without limitation, lost income or business opportunities, corruption of data, or any damage to hardware or software.
- PEMC may from time to time revise, supplement or delete any information, service and/or resource contained in the Website. PEMC reserves the right to make such changes without prior notice.
- In cases where the Website includes links or pointers to other websites owned or maintained by other parties over which PEMC has no control, such links or pointers are provided for convenience only. The provision of such hyperlinks or pointers shall not be understood as an authorization or endorsement by PEMC of such other website or any information posted in such other website. PEMC makes no representations and assumes no responsibility whatsoever in the use of any such website.
- Access to the Website does not grant any license or right in either the form or content of the Website, including any information, service and/or resource contained therein. Unless otherwise expressly stated with respect to specific information in the Website, all rights over the Website and information in the Website are owned by PEMC.
- Information and/or resources contained in the Website may not be adopted, modified or reproduced without the prior written consent of PEMC. If you become aware of any material in the Website that infringes the intellectual property of third parties, please let us know immediately.
- Links to the Website are not permitted other than to the Home Page, unless PEMC has given prior written permission.
- PEMC reserves the right to restrict, suspend or disable access to certain areas of the Website at its discretion. To protect privacy and security, PEMC will take reasonable steps to verify a users identity before granting access to certain areas or data in the Website.
- PEMC may collect personal and other unique information in the Website, i.e. contact details, user IDs, passwords etc, in order to provide service. PEMC may also use automatic data collection tools such as web cookies to collect site traffic information and site traffic behavior. PEMC commits to use these information only to the extent required to perform its services. PEMC shall not share personal information without the owner&s prior written consent, except: (i) when required by law or legal process, (ii) to investigate and prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity, or (iii) to enforce the rights of PEMC, the WESM and/or its members.
- This Statement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Philippines. Any claims or disputes of any kind arising out of the interpretation or enforcement of this Statement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pasig City, Philippines.
Should you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, you may contact the PEMC Institutional Relations section at email@example.com or at our offices at the 9th Floor Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.